Gastronomic Experience Trastevere
"Get ready to live an authentic Roman gastronomic journey and fall in love with the flavor of Italian cuisine on this delicious tour"
Your local guide will show you how the Romans do and how a typical meal looks and feels like!
We’ll walk through two of our favorite neighborhoods in the very heart of the historical center: Trastevere and Campo de Fiori
We are a team of foodies whose ambition is to offer a perfect combination of a sitting-walking tour, where you can taste a variety of gastronomic & street food, always paired with wine, and understand the strong culture linked to each food and location.
You’ll be feeling like a true Roman during this unique experience thru Campo de Fiori & Trastevere, surprising your appetite and taste buds with +20 foods and wine tastings.
We’ll start in Campo de Fiori with a traditional family grocery shop, with a selection of cold cuts and cheeses paired with wine.
Then it’s time for an iconic restaurant and its anecdotes, we’ll have its speciality, the fried cod paired, of course, with wine!
Crossing the Tiber River, we’ll move to Trastevere, where we’ll have the chance to eat 2 of the best traditional pasta at a hidden osteria.
To continue, you’ll try a street food icon, the Supplì, to then visit the “King of Porchetta”, to taste his famous roast pork, paired with fresh beer.
Last, we’ll finish with the best artisanal and biological gelato of Trastevere.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The tastings will depend on the availability of fresh and seasonality products.
- Enough drink and food for a full meal. English tour. Gluten free or Vegetarian option available if requested before.
- Lovely walk of 1,5 km, wear comfortable shoes!
Great experience for solo, couples, families, groups
- Full meal, taste the authentic Roman dishes and sip local wines
- Learn about Campo de Fiori and Trastevere history and all the anecdotes behind each restaurant
- Small group tour (maximum 13 people)
- Make friends with the rest of your group with the help of your local guide.
- Get recommendations for the rest of your stay in Rome by your tour guide.
Where to meet:
Piazza Farnese 42, right in the corner of the pharmacy